Sales and marketing teams are taking advantage of this new trend to raise customers’ attention towards the products and services offered.
Eight members of the Fast Company Executive Board have embraced direct marketing through shoppable videos on social media, and have seen the benefits for themselves. They talk about the impact of this type of engagement and the positive effect it has on educating consumers about the brand, and in turn, improving its reputation.
- IT TRACKS ENGAGEMENT FROM FIRST VIEW TO PURCHASE.
- IT GIVES CUSTOMERS INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRODUCT.
- IT MAKES USERS SPEND MORE TIME ON THE PLATFORM.
- IT ENABLES THE MERGING OF MULTIPLE BRAND PARTNERSHIP GIVEAWAYS.
- IT ALLOWS BUSINESSES TO CREATE THEIR OWN CUSTOMER DATA PLATFORM.
- IT BOOSTS THE GROWING ECONOMY.
- IT INFORMS BUYERS’ DECISION-MAKING PROCESS.
- IT GENERATES CONSUMER-FRIENDLY CONTENT.